- 25+ Years Project Management Experience
- Real Estate Development Consultant
- Apartments, Market Rate & Affordable
- Design, Planning & Construction Execution Are Favorite Phases -- Where the Apartment
Communities are Envisioned & Come to Life
- Hands-on Project Management
- Ground-up and Rehab
- 6,500+ units successfully rehabbed /transacted
- 1,100+ new units successfully developed
- Solid Network of Trusted Designers,
Consultants andConstruction Partners
- Strong working Relationships with Architects,
Engineers, Consultants, Construction Managers, Contractors, Financing Partners
- Integrity & Relationship Focus
- Listens & Collaborates w Stakeholders
- Values Design & Function, High Quality, Meeting Resident Needs & Developer Goals
- Values Both Kindness and Results
- Collaborates with People for Amazing Projects
- Cathy leads development project teams from design & entitlements through construction completion.
- Cathy listens well to create & implement the Client's desired building program, & manages design and construction details to this standard. She collaborates with architects, designers, engineers, consultants, city and financing partners, leading the team and construction to achieve successful outcomes.
- Cathy provides strong, relationship-based leadership so both new developments and rehabilitations can be successful -- the right scope, on time, on budget. Happy clients, residents, team, & partners.
- Cathy listens carefully and works collaboratively to create best possible solutions to sometimes complex problems. She has passion for creating new and rehabilitated apartment homes that function well, work financially, are attractive and will improve lives. She enjoys designing and developing high quality market rate apartment homes, and high quality affordable apartment homes for those in need.
- Cathy is passionate about quality, mission, integrity, listening, and kindness -- core values.