EXPERIENCE & STRENGTHS
- 25+ Years Project Management Experience
- New Ground-up and Rehabilitation
- Apartments, Market Rate & Affordable
- Design, Planning, Construction Execution Phases:
Where Projects are Envisioned & Come to Life
- Hands-on Project Management
- 6,500+ units successfully rehabilitated & transacted
- 1,100+ new units successfully developed ground-up
- Solid Network of Trusted Designers,
Consultants andConstruction Partners
- Strong Relationships with Architects,
Engineers, Consultants, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Financing Partners
- Integrity & Relationship Focus
- Listens & Collaborates with Stakeholders
- Values Great Design & Function, High Quality, Meeting Resident Needs & Developer Goals
- Values Both Kindness and Results
- Collaborates with People for Amazing Projects
- Cathy leads development project teams from design & entitlements through construction completion.
- Cathy listens well to create & implement the Client's desired building program, & manages design and construction details throughout. She collaborates with architects, designers, engineers, consultants, city and financing partners. She leads project teams to achieve successful outcomes.
- Cathy provides strong, relationship-based leadership so new developments and rehabs can be successful -- the right scope, on time, on budget. Happy clients, residents, team, & partners.
- Cathy listens carefully and works collaboratively to create best possible solutions to sometimes complex problems. She is passionate about creating high quality apartment homes that function well, work financially, are attractive and will improve lives.
- Cares deeply about quality, mission, integrity, listening, and kindness -- these are core values.