Cathy Bowers, Principal
- Development Consulting & Project Management
- Apartment Developments & Rehabs
- Executing Well for Apartment Developers, Market Rate and Affordable
- Contact me at 650-996-9150
Welcome to our Website.
We perform development project management for select national and regional apartment developers without sufficient in-house coverage -- frequently due to heavy project loads & pipelines. We are a high quality and experienced "outsource" option for very busy corporate developers.
We develop new apartment communities ground-up,& rehab older ones as well. As Principal, Cathy leads development project teams to design, obtain entitlements &
construct apartment homes. Cathy provides these development servicesto local
apartment developers with staff constraints who seek an experienced leader they can trust to run select projects.
- Cathy quickly becomes a key member of the client's development team, understanding & representing the owner's interest. She listens well to create & implement the desired program, managing design and construction details to this standard. She collaborates with architects, designers, engineers, consultants, city and financing partners, leading the team and construction to achieve a successful end product.
- Cathy provides strong, relationship-based leadership so both new developments and rehabilitations will be successful -- the right scope, on time, on budget. Happy clients, residents, team, & partners.
- She listens carefully and works collaboratively to create best possible solutions to sometimes complex problems. She has passion for creating new and rehabilitated apartment homes that function well, work financially, are attractive and will improve lives. She enjoys designing and developing high quality market rate apartment homes, and high quality affordable apartment homes for those in need. She is passionate about quality, integrity, mission, listening, and kindness -- these are core values.
Cathy puts 25+ years of hands-on development & project management experience to work for the client's benefit. Clients include key regional and national apartment developers. She works throughoutthe San Francisco Bay Area & Sacramento Regions.
Please contact Cathy to inquire, 650-996-9150.
AVALON BERKELEY -- NEW DEVELOPMENT
SUTTERVIEW RECONSTRUCTION - SACRAMENTO
BRIDGE HOUSING PARTNERSHIP W SHRA & SHARP
"Cathy works on multiple complex projects, and keeps budgets and schedules a priority. She is extremely bright, self-motivated, resourceful, and is a pleasure to work with." Jackie Todesco, Vice President Redevelopment and Asset Management, AvalonBay.
"Cathy is a detail oriented manager who has successfully overseen several large successful developments for AvalonBay. She is a strong team player with a good work ethic. Her experience and qualifications make her an outstanding candidate for any development positiion or consulting project." Tim Stanley, former Vice President Development, Avalon Bay (now Senior VP Capital Investments at Public Storage).